Come out to the Ranch for 3.5 hours to set up and break down morning camp activities.
- Arrive at 8:30am to complete a health screening and get a brief orientation.
- Directions will be given to arrive at your volunteer station.
As the volunteer you'll set up the activity, organize the equipment, disinfect surfaces and equipment, and make sure water is available.
You will be interacting with the campers, counselors and other volunteers, but will NOT be directly responsible for any camper's care.
You will be assigned to a station on the morning of your volunteering opportunity.
- Organize the balls on the court for a game of Horse
- Retrieve balls that go off the court
- Encourage and cheer on the campers
- Dock House
- Organize the rod along the deck for fishing
- Make sure that bate is within arms reach
- Ensure other activities at the Dock House are set up for campers to enjoy
- Archery Range
- Organize bows and along the resting tables
- Retrieve arrows once each groups completes the activity.