developing a Stronger Sense of Self
Day Program is made up of many program areas that are focused on supporting a life full of friendship, hard work, learning and happiness. We strive to create an empowering environment through access to opportunities, specially focusing on continuing education, volunteerism, vocational opportunities and community engagement.
Our Monday through Friday Day Program schedule include everything from archery to yoga and plot gardening to money management. See an example of what we offer.
Sign up to attend day program
Complete the Day Program interest form to express interest in the program for yourself or a loved one.
after the interest form is completed
- Contact – Phone contact will be made to let you know there is an opening in Day Program.
- Tour – We will set up a time for yourself or loved one to come out to see the Ranch and meet the Ranchers.
- Paperwork – If the Day Program seems to be a good fit, we will give you an application along with a few other documents that will need to be completed.
- Trial – After completing the tour and paperwork, a 3-day trial is recommended. The trial is typically Wednesday through Friday 9:00am-5:00pm. We have seen great success in smooth transitions for those who take part in a trial experience.
- Enrollment – Based on the trial, we will notify yourself or your loved one of acceptance into Day Program.
Day Program Mission: To create an empowering environment for adults with IDD, through access to opportunities towards the fulfillment of their best selves.
paying for day program
- Private Pay
- Contracted rates through Home and Community Based Services (HCS) and Intermediate Care Facility (ICF/IDD) residential providers
- Contract General Revenue (GR) rates from the Local Intellectual Development Disability Authorities (LIDDA), such as Bluebonnet Trails Community Services and Integral Care
- Private Pay is $35.00 per day
- Contracted rates range from $25.00-$35.00 per day
Hot lunch is served Monday through Thursday each week during day program. To request or cancel the lunch plan, send an email to email@example.com.
Cost is a yearly flat rate billed quarterly, based on attendance.
- Full time (3+ days a week Monday to Thursday) – $720 per year
- Part time (2 days a week Monday to Thursday) – $360 per year
- Some activities may have an additional fee for entry
- There are courses that have supply fees, but are usually nominal