Virtual Monthly Tour of SERVice
An insiders look into the Social, Educational, Residential and Vocational opportunities at Down Home Ranch, every first Wednesday of the month from 1:00-3:00pm
2021 Tour dates and Focus
- August 4, 2021 – Programs
- September 1, 2021 – General
- October 6, 2021 – Programs
- November 3, 2021 – General
- December 1, 2021 – Program
Join us VIRTUALLY every first Wednesday of every month for a Microsoft Teams Tour of SERVice, as we explain everything from who lives on the Ranch (animals included!) to how (and why) we operate 24-7, 365 days a year.
You’ll hear about who we serve, current programs and what we’re dreaming about for the future. We’ll even fill you in on how you can get involved.
Just as our in-person tours are meant to be very interactive, please come ready to ask questions. You will have the opportunity to do Q&A throughout the entire virtual event.
Each month, the primary focus of the tour will alternate between Programs (day program and residential) and General Operations.
- If you are more interested in learning about the services we provide and how you or a loved one may be able to become a Rancher, we'd recommend reserving your spot for a Program tour.
- If you are more interested in gaining a general overview of the Ranch and learning of the many ways you can support the mission yourself, we'd recommend signing up for the General tour.
Ready to Sign Up?
An RSVP is required for all tours and can be completed through this form.
Should the listed dates and times listed above not work for you, please let us know. Requests for Residential, Day Program or Camp related tours should be emailed to [email protected]. Additional General tour requests should be emailed to [email protected].
Thanks for your interest in learning more about Down Home Ranch! We hope to see you soon!