Members of the Sunrise Circle are dedicated to providing a bright future for people with disabilities by investing in Down Home Ranch programming. From the Ranch’s inception in 1989 to the goal of celebrating our 150th birthday, every level of giving ensures growth and sustainability of the mission.
Why Should You Give Monthly?
- This flexible giving option meets your budget on your terms. Whether you are able to give $19.89 or $150 a month, your gift will be used 100% with the mission in mind.
- If you ever need to change which day of the month the transaction takes place or to increase, decrease or suspend your gift, simply call or email the DHR Development team.
- Your recurring gifts mean that our work continues. An investment in Down Home Ranch is an investment in a brighter future for people with disabilities worldwide.
Sunrise Circle Member Benefits
- All members will receive twelve coupons every year for 25% off your purchase in the DHR store for purchases up to $200 online or in person (limitations apply)
- All members will receive a special Sunrise Circle pack of 10 greeting cards shipped directly to you
- Members giving $50 or more a month will receive one personalized etched brick placed in the DHR Memorial Garden at no cost
Sowing an empowering life experience for someone with a disability
Your donation will support a person's access to the social, educational, residential and vocational offerings at DHR
Planting the seeds of new experiences for people with disabilities
Your donation will help fund exciting opportunities such as Special Olympics, trips to local museums, transportation to volunteer service, a week at summer camp and more
Nourishing the lives of people with disabilities by supporting their discovery of new interests
Your donation will support established Ranch offerings such as woodworking, stand up paddle boarding, gardening or animal husbandry
Cultivating a more fulfilling life for people with disabilities by supporting their passions
Your donation will help sustain successful Ranch programming that encourages people with disabilities to grow their passions
Enriching the lives of people with disabilities by inspiring them to live a life without limits
Your donation will help people with disabilities blossom into their true selves – living a life full of choice, independence and pride
If you have any questions or want to learn more contact Development Director, Kelly Clarke, at email@example.com or call 512-856-0128 ext. 129