Can Ranch Camp accept payment from a waiver program, insurance, general revenue or other third party payers?

Yes! Down Home Ranch is willing to contract and accept payment from 3rd party payers (responsible entities).

We have contracted with many Local Intellectual Development Disability Authorities (LIDDA) and private residential providers. If the responsible entity would like to pay once camp is completed, we will need an Authorization Letter or Letter of Guarantee submitted with the camper application.

For questions about contracting, please contact us

As of 2019, many Texas IDD waivers will no longer allow for respite funds to be used at camps that are not accredited by the American Camp Association. Ranch Camp IS accredited by ACA and we have a certificate on file to send as requested.