Can I use a Letter of Authorization or Letter of Guarantee?

Yes! There are organizations and programs that will scholarship or pay for camp. If the entity would like to pay once camp is over, the Ranch needs a letter showing this information.

For those using medicaid waivers, please review the FAQ related to this topic.