Tasks include removing poinsettia plants from their growing tables, placing pots in foil wraps and lowering poinsettias into brown packing bags to prepare for deliveries & pick ups.
Mon- Thurs, Dec. 20-23
Either AM shift (8am/9am-12pm) or PM shift (1pm-4pm)
—up to 15 volunteers for either AM or PM shift
Email LauraZ@downhomeranch.org to sign up today!
READY TO SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER?
By clicking the links below you can find out more about each way to volunteer.
NEED TO SIGN THE VOLUNTEER WAIVER?
For volunteers who already signed up for a Day Volunteer opportunity. You will be asked to completed an Agritorism Release no later than the morning of your volunteering.
- You can also access the online secure release here on our website
We believe everyone can contribute and add value to our community. We want to learn about your interests, so we can match you with a meaningful volunteer experience. Each individual's time and talents can be used to further the mission of Down Home Ranch.
Training may be required depending upon the volunteer position available.
WHAT IS MY NEXT STEP?
- If any of these opportunities excite you, we'd love to learn more about you.
- You can sign up online for day volunteer opportunities on our website.
- Or send us an email at email@example.com
- Browse through our website and become familiar with Down Home Ranch.
- If you are interesting in volunteering longterm. Complete our Long Term Volunteer Application.
- Our volunteer coordinator will get in touch with you to discuss interest areas, availability and our current openings for volunteers.
- Shadow a veteran volunteer or staff member.
- Complete any additional training required for your volunteer placement.
- Approval! You'll be connected with your volunteer supervisor on the Ranch.
- Lastly the volunteer coordinator will have periodic check-ins with you and your supervisor to make sure things are going well.
- If you have specific questions not answered, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (512) 856-0128