Face Coverings and Mask Usage at DHR
- A face covering, homemade mask or surgical mask is required by anyone who enters into the Village area of the Ranch.
- Anyone interacting with the Ranchers or staff must complete the health check screening below and wear a face covering or mask.
- All staff must wear a face covering or mask when interacting with any vendor, retail customer or wholesale customer.
- All vendors who come in contact with anyone on a DHR property or who enter into a building, must complete the health check screening below and wear a face covering or mask.
Returning to Work Following Travel
- If traveling outside of Texas, the USA or to counties in Texas that have an upward trend of positive COVID-19 cases. Its requested that you receive a negative COVID-19 test, or quarantine the recommended number of days before returning to work.
- To review cases by Texas county, go to the state website (https://bit.ly/2Ds5wZQ) click the county you traveled to, review the top graph “Daily New Confirmed Cases in”.
- Consult with your supervisor, manager or director
Health Check Screening
As of March 17, 2020: Each of the following groups must conduct a daily health screening when working, or are present onsite at a Ranch property.
- All DHR staff must complete the screening before beginning their workday.
- Absolutely no contact with Ranchers can occur until the screening is complete.
- Onsite vendors must complete the screening before entering any building or coming into contact with any staff, other than the coordinator of the visit.
- The coordinator must enter the reported data into the form below.
- Essential Visitors (as determined by the State) must complete the screening before entering any building. There are additional requirements for entering a residence.
- Ranchers who return to the Ranch after a “leave” must complete the screening before entering their home.
Weekly Staff COVID-19 Risk Screening
As of May 10, 2020: All DHR staff must completed a weekly risk screening before starting their first shift of the new workweek.
- This includes both those working remotely and on-site.
Submit a Comment to DHR Leadership
Whether it's anonymous or you'd like for the team to follow up with you directly, you can use the form below to express any emotion you'd like.
Time and Attendance
- Access will be granted by email once onboarded.
- If you do not have a link in your personal email following onboarding, contact your supervisor.
- Download “TSheets Time Tracker” from the Apple store or Google Play.
- To learn more about using the TSheets mobile app, review their YouTube Channel.
Paystub access and contact info modifications
Contact the Business Office to get additional copies of your paystub or to make changes to your information at 512-856-0128 option 2